Kyle and Lucas will be helping to facilitate a cacao ceremony along with other friends at Swan Dojo on Saturday, April 11th from 6:00PM - 9:00PM.
Via Swan Dojo:
“Food of the Gods”
Traditionally cacao has been used in ceremony to bring communities together by faciliating openness and connection. Cacao is extremely rich in minerals and mood stimulating compounds like theobromine and phenethylamine. These stimulants are very mild in comparison to that of caffeine, but invoke a very euphoric and pleasurable release of endorphins and serotonin associated with falling in love! There are many interpretations of cacao ceremonies, at this ceremony we will be co-creating a spontaneous and unique experience based on the collective energy. Expect to be saturated in sacred sound healing, invited into relaxing breathing techniques, compelled to join in song, and eloquently transitioned into ecstatic dancing!
This is YOUR ceremony!
Things to keep in mind…
– It is often suggested to not eat for 6 hours before consuming cocao for ceremony. While this is definitely an invitation into a full experience, please be mindful of what your body needs. Eating “lightly” during this time is just as well, and if you really have to eat, EAT!
– Drink a lot of water during the day prior to the ceremony.
– Check out this informational and inspiring article by health ally Chris Kilham aka Medicine Hunter —> http://www.medicinehunter.com/cocoa-health-miracle
Personal items to bring:
– Blankets & pillows(get comfy)
– Mug(s, maybe one to share?)
– Altar offering(s)
– Yoga mat
– A good amount of water (It’s important to stay very well hydrated !)
– An intention